I. General corporate data and descriptive data:
1. Charter of the enterprise and all subsequent changes.
2. Proceedings of the last annual meeting of shareholders.
3. Prospectus (the last), the notice of the state registration of securities.
4. Copies of assessment reports, if the assessed market value of the property complex, or assets of the enterprise (the results of the last revaluation in
order to international financial reporting, etc., if carried out by independent experts), offers to purchase the property (including shares) of the enterprise.
5. Copies of documents of title to land.
II. Marketing Research:
1. Research or analytical reports on the industry.
2. Brochure (brochure) Enterprise (description, products, suppliers, customers).
3. Production of main products (services) for the past three years every quarter with prices for products (works, services) and the main consumers of these products.
Design capacity for each product.
4. A list of several companies of similar profile and their characteristics (including, if possible, indicate the rate of market capitalization).
5. Description of mergers (takeovers), who were involved in the company of a similar profile.
III. Financial documents:
1. The accounting policies and orders, it has approved.
2. Annual balance sheets with a mark of tax for all applications: a form of number 2, 3, 4, 5 and explanatory notes to the balance sheet
(for the last 3 years before the valuation date). Balance sheet and profit and loss account as at the valuation date. Explanation of lines
in the profit and loss statement, "Other fixed income / expenses", "Other operating income / expenses" on the date of grant of financial statements.
3. Transcript cost of goods (works, services) (the last 3 years before the date of assessment),
broken down into fixed and variable costs, in the context of individual cost items.
4. Explanation of intangible assets.
5. Inventory of fixed assets with the specifications and parameters. Completed forms on those of structural elements of buildings and description of land (fill in tabular form).
6. Decoding a string of balance, "Uncompleted construction" (fill in the form of buildings and structures of pending).
7. Decoding the balance line "Investments in tangible assets" (see table).
8. Decoding a string of balance, "Long-term investments" (see table).
9. Explanation of reserves (see table).
10. Explanation of accounts receivable (see table).
11. Decoding the balance line "Targeted funding and income" (see table).
12. Detailed information about all the available credit (debt), including a creditor (lender), maturity, terms, current interest rates and other contractual obligations.
Copies of loan agreements (see table).
13. Detailed information on fines, fee due to the payment of the organization, but are not reflected in the balance.
14. The business plan of the organization. A detailed cash flow forecast for the next 3 years. Plan investments and the estimated cost of repairs.
15. List of leased assets with an indication of the lease and the monthly rent (see table).
16. Production costs (form number 5-s state statistical observation, "Information about the costs of production and sale of products (works, services)."
17. Information on taxes paid by the company (table).
18. Annual Report Company's Quarterly Report of the Issuer.
19. Information about the legal and actual emissions to the environment emissions. If an excess of actual emissions standard values ??to indicate the cost
of work to bring the emission in accordance with regulations.
20. Information on the cost of sales in the last reporting period.
21. Explanation of off-balance sheet accounts on 07/01/2006.
22. Information on the accrued dividends on the shares of each type and form of payment for the last 3 years, planned for the current year's dividend.
IV. Information about shareholders:
1. Structure share capital as of 7/1/2006 showing the amount of packages in both monetary and percentage terms.
2. Help from the register of transactions with the shares held company in the last six months from the date of assessment.
3. Information about the proposals for the purchase of shares.
This list is not exhaustive information, and in the course of work may need more detailed information.